Translate

Thursday, September 5, 2013

K-Pop Review: TEEN TOP - Rocking

Jangnan anieyo jangnan anieyo jangnan anieyo, uri bunwigi jeongmal jangnan anieyo~

I love these guys~ They’re so amazing. And this song is so good, even thou they sing the same thing kind of a lot. It doesn’t annoy me at all, which it usually does. It’s fun, has a lot of energy and is jumping around like a crazy person friendly. Which is all that it need! Haha, but really. It’s a fun, very upbeat song with serious undertones in their singing. Which I think suits them very well, and like always these guys make awesome music.

And the dance… I mean I knew they were talented dancers, but this… It looks kind of impossible… They are just, W O W!!! How the * do they do it? And so synchronized, too! I don’t know what to say, they are just so amazing, no wonder I fell for them.

The video suits the song very well, well, at least the posing part. Because I have no idea what was happening with the plot parts. I have three explanations to what was supposed to happen there, but it was really confusing. Either L.Joe is dating the girl and Changjo likes her too so they fight about her, or, Changjo is dating the girl and L.Joe is flirting with her which makes them fight, or, none of them date her but both like her so they fight about her. Those are the only explanations I can come up with.

So what do you guys think happened in the video? And what do you think about the song? Like it? Why/Why not?

~Rosey


No comments:

Post a Comment