Translate

Friday, February 15, 2013

February 2013: P.O (of Block B)

Hello!
Birth Name: Pyo Jihoon
Birthday: February 2, 1993
Position: Rapper, Maknae
Specialty: Composing, Writing lyrics, Rapping, Beat boxing
Other:

- He was eliminated in Block B’s first official audition.
- He tried again 1 year later after losing 10 kg and practicing on his vocals and dancing skills.
- He was born in Seoul.


So, this month I thought I should continue with what I was doing last month, kind off. You see, Block B was the group that really got me hooked on K-Pop, and they were the second group I fell in love with, and guess what month I fell for them? That’s right, in February. So I’ve loved them for around a year now, and they just keep making me smile, so I thought, ‘Why not have the cute and adorable maknae that won’t fail in making you smile as this month’s idol?’.
Not only is he cute and adorable, he also have one of the sexiest voices in K-Pop. He is also an amazing rapper. It doesn’t really matter if it’s a slow rap or something faster; he pulls it off flawlessly with his deep and husky voice. And not to mention his looks, he might be a big derp a lot of the time, but when he wants too… he’s just… wow.
He really is one of the funniest - and at times the most awkward - idol I can think of, and there for he is this months’ idol.


Bai now! Love you, see you soon!

~Rosey

No comments:

Post a Comment