Translate

Thursday, March 28, 2013

K-Pop Review: Infinite - Man in Love

My first impression of this song was that it was going to be kind of bad, I mean, it’s called ‘Man in Love’… That title is just… No… And on top of that I’ve never really liked Infinites songs, there are a few good ones, but I don’t know… They’re just not for me.

But somehow I really liked this song. It’s fun and catchy, it’s very summery and you have a hard time sitting still when you listen to it. I wish they would make more songs like this! Then I would listen a lot more to their music than I do.

I totally loved the video, it’s hilarious! And that kitty is sooo cute!! I love Scottish fold kitties <3. Anyway… I think this video is awesome for many reasons. Like the fact that that guy - whose name I don’t know - must have failed at cooking and ordered fortune cookies. They are WAY to perfect to have been homemade, or he’s a professional and spend a lot of time every day practicing. But I doubt there is apples in the recipe, sooo… And why is that guy - whose name I should know but is too lazy to look up - so obsessed with his phone? I mean I get that his girlfriend might text or call or whatever, but dude, if you’re in class you should probably not be so obvious about it… And one more thing, Dongwoo, I don’t think it’s very smart to throw a paper airplane with your love confession of the roof of a building. You have no idea who will end up getting that! If you don’t want to hand it to her personally post it to her, or something. Airplanes have a very low chance of success. But awww! That cat is just too adorable! If I ever get a cat - even thou it’s highly unlikely - it will be a Scottish fold. They are just so cute!

The dance is - as always with Infinite – very amazing. They are probably the best group of dancers out there. I’m not kidding, they are freaking amazing EVERY SINGLE TIME! They beat every (K-Pop) group I like in dancing, and they are all very good dancers (with ONE exception…). They would make a great dance crew.

But I feel as if I’ve been getting more and more into Infinite’s music lately. It must be my curse… Whenever I say I don’t like a group that group will make an f*in AMAZING comeback, and I’ll be like “I take it back! You guys are awesome!”. Just look at SHINee after their Japanese single 1000 years, zutto soba ni ite…(I for some reason got really into their old songs, even thou I previously had said I didn’t like them…) Well, anyway, check Infinites ‘Man in Love’ out below, and tell me what you think! Do you agree or disagree to what I’ve said? Has “the curse” ever happened to you?

~Rosey


No comments:

Post a Comment