Translate

Thursday, April 18, 2013

K-Pop Review: OFFROAD - Head Banging

My friend told me that I had to listen to this song. She thought it was awesome, and Zico produced it, sooo... You definitely can feel his vibe in the song, and I love it! Actually, I love pretty much everything Zico is involved in creating… But I’m not sure if I’m just being biased, or if his musical talent is just that amazing. Probably both, I mean he is my ultimate bias. But he is for a reason, soo… Yeah!

But enough talk about Zico… This was supposed to be a review of OFFROAD’s song. Not a rant about him.

The song is awesome, and it really is exactly the type of song I always love. It has enough of an attitude, it has a good tempo, the vocals and rap (*-*) are amazing, and it really makes me want to act all crazy and jump around. I also feel that the group would be great dancers, even thou there is no real dancing in the video I feel they would be great as dancers.

The video thou isn’t really anything special. Just posing, which does get a bit boring… But I shouldn’t complain, I don’t really see what kind of plot would suit this song, and like… The guys are HOT! No complaining there. And I love that the colors are so vibrant in the video, it gives it such a lovely summer feel. I also feel that the video suits the group quite well, seeing as they are a lot of off road driving in the video. x.x. Worst joke ever

I think you should go check it out - you can find it below - and tell me what you think. Do you like it? I feel like my reasons for liking it wasn’t really valid, but I just had a small fan-girl moment, so I’ll blame that.

~Rosey


No comments:

Post a Comment