Translate

Thursday, April 11, 2013

K-Pop Review: ZE:A-FIVE - The Day We Broke Up

Another group I’m confused about. ZE:A have really good songs, they have good vocals and rappers, they are good dancers, and all of them are very good looking. So why doesn’t I like them? I don’t know, there is just something about them that make me unable to like them. I feel like I say this over and over again, but I don’t dislike them and I have several of their songs on my phone. Soooo… I don’t know…

Anywayy. About the song. K-Pop has AGAIN, just like a million times before, managed to amaze me. How can a song about something as sad as a breakup sound so happy? I just don’t get it, and I never will. But if we look away from the lyrics this song is a really good song, it’s very happy-sounding and it makes it had to sit still. You just want to dance around all crazily.

The video suits the lyrics better than it suits the feeling of the song, but it matches the song’s feel as well. There are these scenes where the boys look all sad and are crying, and then there are the scenes where they are playing and having fun. But there are two things about the video I find weird.

First of all; if you find a campsite just standing there in the middle of nowhere it’s weird, and I don’t think it’s a good idea to decide to spend the night there, you should probably walk away. It feels like something a crazy person would set up to kidnap pretty boys who fall into their trap… And another thing you should think about. Those tents look extremely small, I don’t think they will be very comfortable for you to sleep in. Seriously, they look like tents for children. I doubt you could spend an entire night in there, unless you are extremely tired or something, and even then I think it would be kind of hard.

But check the song out below! Tell me what you think, and is it just me, or does this song sound like a Boyfriend song?

~Rosey


No comments:

Post a Comment