Translate

Monday, July 15, 2013

July 2013: Ren (of NU'EST)


Birth Name: Choi Minki
Birthday: November 3, 1995
Position: Vocals, Dancer, Maknae
Other:
- He’s an unpredictable, cute guy with metro sexual charms
- His ideal girl is a girl who ‘lies down looking at the blue sky over the green fields’
- He’s reportedly the mischievous mood maker in the group


This month I decided to feature Ren, because, I don’t know. He’s cute and sings and dances really, really well? He really does. And he’s only a bit over a month older than me, but he seems so much older. I feel so childish when I realize that idols actually are the same age as I am. Meaning 18 or soon to be 18… It’s just so surreal. I’m still in school and doesn’t even have a part time job (not that I’m not looking, but hey), and he’s studying while working full time (and a bit more). It’s crazy. But I kind of wish I could do that too…

But anyway, back to the topic. Ren. It actually bugs me a bit when people keep saying that he looks just like a girl, and so on and so on. I mean, yes. I don’t deny that he has very metro sexual looks, and that NU’EST’s color is pink doesn’t really help that case, seeing as a lot of people think that pink is a very girly color. But has anyone noticed that he looks a lot like EXO’s Tao? I know, crazy talk, right? But it’s true, they actually are extremely alike, minus the hair. There are some small differences, and yes, they do make quite a difference at first glance. But look closely and you’ll see how alike they actually are.


But that’s enough of that. Good night now guys! 


Muah <3

I love you! See you soon!

~Rosey

No comments:

Post a Comment