Translate

Sunday, September 15, 2013

September 2013: Jungkook (of BTS)


Birth Name: Jeon Jeongguk
Birthday: September 1, 1997
Position: Main Vocal, Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer, Maknae
Specialty: Drawing
Other:
- His favorite color is red
- His blood type is A


I just had to talk about this boy, this so very talented boy. I mean, first of all, he’s 16 years old! He was 15 when they debuted! And he is the main vocal, lead rapper and lead dancer. I’m like… in chock… I’ve never heard of a maknae with 3 of the most important roles in a group. That’s 50%. 1 main, 2 leads. That’s just so amazing. He is so talented, and he must be so hardworking. And everyone in BTS is so talented (I mean, all groups are, but the members of BTS are all at a very similar level, which might not always be the case). I’m just so… wow. Jungkook is AMAZING… And he’s cute too…


Bye now! I love you guys!

~Rosey

No comments:

Post a Comment