Translate

Thursday, July 25, 2013

K-Pop Review: F(x) - Rum Pum Pum Pum

I really like this song, and I’m not a particularly big fan of F(x). I have a few songs that I like, but I can’t say I love their music most of the time, but this song is really god. It got attitude, and yet it’s a bit fun, and it’s definitely dance friendly. It has practically everything. And I just have to say that I love Amber’s voice. It makes the song a lot more interesting.

The music video reminds me a lot of their other MV’s, and well, most SM videos out there, but I actually think it matches F(x)’s sound quite well, I don’t really know why, but it really does. I can’t imagine any other type of video for their songs.

Something that I really love about F(x) is their dancing. Seriously, they are one of my favorite girl groups when it comes to dancing. They are amazing, and I wish more girl groups would dance like them, thou, I guess it would be hard to dance like them in really high heels…

Check the song out below and tell me what you think about this song!

~Rosey


No comments:

Post a Comment