Translate

Thursday, August 8, 2013

K-Pop Review: B.A.P - Badman

I’m a batman~ Haha, no, I know they don’t sing batman, but it does kind of sound like it.

Anyway; DAAAAAAAAAAAANCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is synchronized dancing in this video! Like, for real! I missed it so much in their last video! They are really good dancers, so I was so sad when there was no dancing in Hurricane… And the dance is really good, too. Like always with these guys.

And the song… it’s so good. But at first I was actually a bit disappointed with it; I thought it wasn’t as powerful as their previous songs. All I needed was to listen to it with headphones and I was over that idiocy. But it isn’t exactly like their old songs, nor was their last ones. It’s kind of sad since their old sound was really amazing, but I like their new sound too. And it’s not as if it’s unexpected for them to play with some new sounds. It’s still 2013, and it seems as if every single group has been playing around with their sound this year. But there has been a lot of good music coming out this year too, so I suppose that they are doing something right.

The video is very much B.A.P. It’s dark, has a good theme, amazing dancing, etc. And I honestly think this is one of their best videos so far, only beaten by the video for One Shot, which is an amazing video. If you haven’t already, check it out.

But let’s get back on track. The video looks really cool with its riot theme, dark settings and the boys styling… The only complaint I have is Youngguk’s hair. It’s not that it’s bad, but it could have been a bit longer than what it is, but hey.

And one more thing, Daehyun. I barely recognized your voice in the beginning, you sounded really different from usual. I was a bit chocked actually. It’s not like it was bad, just different.

Did anyone else think Daehyun sounded different from usual in the beginning of the song?

~Rosey



No comments:

Post a Comment