Translate

Thursday, August 1, 2013

K-Pop Review: EXO - Growl

Yo, okey~

OH MY GOD!!! THIS SONG IS SOOOO GOOD!!! I LOVE EXO SO MUCH!!!!

Okay, so now that that’s over… This song really is amazing. It has practically everything, and it’s extremely catchy. You’ll be singing; “Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae, na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae, na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae” , 24/7 after listening to this song, but honestly I don’t find it annoying at all. I just wanted to listen to the song more and more. Thou, it isn’t as addictive as wolf, I haven’t had to force myself to stop listening to it, but I never got tired of it either. It’s a fantastic song. It really is.

And that video… Oh god, it’s amazing. I can’t believe it was taken in one shot. That’s unbelievable. And I really love how amazing the members are, covering up any mistakes so that is looks as if nothing happened to begin with. Like when Kai (I think, I just can never find the moment when I’m looking for it) drops his cap and picks it up as if it was a part of the choreography.

Talking about dancing, these guys are W O W. I mean, they aren’t the perfect dancers, and they’re not always completely in sync, but to be able to make a choreography like that in one shot? That’s amazing. There’s no other words for it, just so amazing. On the other hand they kind of would have to be able to do that while performing, now that I think about it… The cameraman is the one who deserves the praise for that one I suppose, because the video looks really cool, and to be able to follow the guys like that while they’re dancing, and create such an awesome video really is amazing.

And one more thing. Tao, you have to stop giving me all these feels!! My heart might actually explode. Like, for real. Stop it. I don’t know what to do with them! Help?

So what do you think about this song? And who is your favorite EXO member? I think mine got quite clear… The videos are below, so don’t forget to check them out!

~Rosey




No comments:

Post a Comment