Translate

Thursday, September 12, 2013

K-Pop Review: BTOB - Thriller

Why guys? Why does this song sound JUST like a VIXX song? And why does VIXX latest song sound more like a BTOB song? WHY?!

It’s not that this song is bad, on the contrary, this song is amazing. But it’s not a BTOB song. It just isn’t. This is VIXX sound, so it bugs me that Ravi’s voice isn’t there to start the song off. And the voices anre’t the same… It kind of feels as if VIXX and BTOB got their songs mixed up… I love BTOB’s cute sound but if they wanted to do something else, couldn’t they have made something that sounded more like WOW, and not like VIXX? It’s so sad, cause this song truly is amazing, but I can’t appreciate it cause I feels as if there is something missing. As a big fan of both groups I can’t help but to feel a bit weird about them switching sound. It just feels wrong to me, and it makes me kind of sad.

And the video too, it’s just like a VIXX video. It even has the same lit up eyes that they used in their video for On and On. Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadd… I love this kind of video thou… I just feel so weird about the whole thing. It’s so much like a VIXX video, but it has some of the cute traits of a BTOB video…

Something I can’t really complain about thou is their dancing. Dance is dance no matter who performs it, and they are really good dancers. I guess for me that kind of was what saved this whole thing. Seeing as I have to get used to all of this before I can really appreciate it completely, and I think the dancing was what made me not give up completely on this song. And the fact that I love BTOB, of course.

So what do you think about the song and video? Did it weird you people out too?

~Rosey

No comments:

Post a Comment