Translate

Thursday, February 28, 2013

K-Pop Review: Yong Junhung Feeldog, LE - You Got Some Nerve

I LOVE finding new songs I like, and I this was one of those moments. I love this song! Have I ever mentioned my love for Rap and hip hop? Probably have… Anyway, this song caught my attention because Yong Junhyung from BEAST is one of the rappers in it, and he’s my favorite in BEAST, so I thought I should check it out. Good thing I did!

This song has a very American rap sound, and I love it! I feel like most Korean rap-songs are more… Decent? I really like that fact that there are swearwords (I know there are other songs with swearwords, I just don’t think they are very common), even thou they are bleeped out (there is a 19+ version of it as well where the lyrics is bleeped, but I chose the 15+ version). It also has a lot of attitude, which suits the song really well, and I like songs with attitude when I’m in that mood. Sometimes sad or pretty ballads are just what I need, but a lot of the time its music like this. No matter what genre, a song with attitude is AWESOME. But for some reason this song remind me of G-Dragons Set/Light it on fire from his One of a Kind album. They are kind of similar, thou this song has more attitude than GD’s song, but both of them are awesome.

The video suits the song for some reason, it only has scenes of random things (or what I presume are random) and scenes of the rappers posing. But I think it suits a lot better than a video with a story line would have. That just wouldn’t have felt right.

I definitely think you should give this song a try! Especially if you’re into rap, I think you’d really enjoy this song. The video is down below, so check it out!

~Rosey

No comments:

Post a Comment