Translate

Thursday, March 7, 2013

K-Pop Review: Davichi - Turtle

This song is sooooo pretty! And it feels very much like spring or a early summer day. I don’t really know how to explain it, it just does. Waaah! I really like Davichi’s sound! They have such pretty voices.

I really enjoy listening to this song, and it’s one of those songs you want to listen to on a good day. Like the sun is shining and everything feels just right. The song is pretty and it feels like a blue sky with the sun shining, not too warm thou. … That made no sense, did it? But… Aaaaahhh! I don’t know how else to explain!!!! That’s just how it feels!!! Don’t make me explain the feels! It’s haaard!!

Anyhow… The video match the song quite well, and I feel like it has a weird, doll-like Alice in Wonderland theme. But everything is so cute, and pink, and fluffy. That bunny is soooooo cute! I just want to cuddle with it! And her hair is really pretty, the pink suits her well. But I don’t really get it. Who is that guy? Why is he setting up everything so prettily? Why didn’t he meet her before the time-limit? He obviously knew about it… And why was there a time-limit to begin with? All these questions!! But honestly these is only one thing about the video that I found kind of disturbing: Why didn’t he put those lights up? Why did he just leave them there for her to find? Doesn’t he know how dangerous it is to climb a ladder in 4 inch heels?

But please check it out below and let me know what you think! How does it make you feel?

~Rosey



No comments:

Post a Comment