Translate

Thursday, March 14, 2013

K-Pop Review: U-KISS - Standing Still

This song is sooo… Good. I like this song a lot, and I usually don’t like U-Kiss very much. They have a few good songs, and this is one of them. But otherwise I find them to be a bit so-so. Not that I mind them, not at all. It’s one of my best friend’s favorite groups, so I listen to them a lot. They just don’t appeal to me that much.

But back to the song. The song is… different(?) from what I usually listen to. I don’t really know how to explain it, or how to describe the song. It’s good, even thou this isn’t usually the sound I go for. But the best part is definitely Eli’s rap, thou it’s very short I still like it the best. But I might be a little bit biased, seeing as I like Eli a lot. He’s a very talented rapper, and he’s very good looking. So yeah, he’s my favorite in U-Kiss.

The video is good as well, even thou it makes no sense. It just has me confused about what’s going on. Like pretty much every other U-Kiss video I’ve watched, so… Yeah! One thing I do know thou; the dance is amazing, which is something I find kind of funny. I really like U-Kiss as dancers, I think they are one of the best groups at dancing out there, but I don’t really like their music. I grow tired of it very easily. But something I usually find really important is dancing skills, and yet my favorite group can’t really dance. So it would be more logical if I loved U-Kiss, because they make good music and they dance well. And they also make the kind of music I used to listen to a lot, before K-Pop, which my favorites absolutely do not. So everything kind of makes no sense… But I guess everything can’t be explained by logic.

Ehm… This became a weird review… I don’t know what happened… Anyway, check this song out below, it’s very good!

~Rosey


No comments:

Post a Comment