Translate

Thursday, April 25, 2013

K-Pop Review: GI - Beatles

I feel as if I should know these girls, or is this their first song? They are really good. I love that ‘hauuum’ thing in the beginning, it sounds like something from a movie of something.

The song has a bit of a personality crisis thou, sometimes it’s slow and soft, and sometimes it’s faster and rougher. And why does it sound as I’m describing something else… Sometimes I’m just so… x.x

Anyway, the video was… weird. I don’t really get what’s going on there, it was just confusing. But the girls are really good at dancing, thou I feel like practically every girl group is, soo... But at the same time as I think they are a really good group, I also think that there have been a lot of girl groups like this one lately, so this concept feels a bit old by now. But I still prefer it over the “regular” type of girl group. I’m sort of tired of them.

I’m sorry this became such an extremely short and strange review. For some reason I just don’t know what to write about this song, I like it a lot, but the more I listen to it, the more bored I feel about it. Anyway, check it out below and tell me what you think!

~Rosey



No comments:

Post a Comment