Translate

Thursday, April 4, 2013

K-Pop Review: LUNAFLY - Fly To Love

I’m quite sure I’ve mentioned this before, but I LOVE to find ‘new’ groups I like. And WOW, LUNAFLY are freaking awesome! I haven’t listened to that many of their songs yet, but I like all of the once I have listened to, some more than others, but all of them are really good. But does anyone else also think Sam and Zayn from One Direction looks a bit alike, or is it just me?

The song is adorable and fun, and it’s really catchy with the “you, you, you, you, you”, “love, love, love” and “go, go, go”, you just can’t help but to sing along.

The video is just as cute and adorable as the song, and you just can’t help but to smile when you watch it. It’s really hard not to. But something I’ve noticed about this video is that it doesn’t really feel like a K-Pop video, actually I feel as if they might not really be a part of the K-Pop genre. I mean, they definitely are a Korean group, but they don’t really feel like a K-Pop group. I have the same problem with CNBLUE and FTISLAND. They don’t really feel as if they belong in K-Pop, but still they do? Thou, LUNAFLY feel more like an Indie group than anything else, and CNBLUE especially, but also FTISLAND, feel like more of a rock group then a K-Pop group… AAAAARGHHH!! Now I’m making myself confused!! Ughh…

Anyway… Check the song out below and tell me what you think! Does it feel like K-Pop or not?

~Rosey


No comments:

Post a Comment