Translate

Thursday, May 16, 2013

K-Pop Review: Wonder Boyz - Tarzan

This song is soooooooo good! And Wonder Boyz are such good dancers! Waaaahh! How didn’t I know about them before?

The song is amazing. There is just no other words to explain it. The pretty vocals, the awesome rap, the song is as close to perfect a song probably ever be.

But the video had me a bit creped out thou. I get that he think she’s pretty and that he like her, but looking at her through that telescope is just creepy! I doubt she would like it very much if she knew… But except for that I find the video really cute, and it has a really good concept which totally matches the song. I mean, it has a Tarzan concept to a song called ‘Tarzan’. Kind of perfect, right? But what else to say? The dance and song matches too, and as I mentioned before, they are really good dancers. Why is it so hard to find something to say about this song?!

Anyway, it’s amazing, so make sure you check it out below!

~Rosey




No comments:

Post a Comment