Translate

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May 2013: G-Dragon (of Big Bang)


Birth Name: Kwon Jiyong
Birthday: August 18, 1988
Position: Leader, Main Rapper
Hobby: Writing lyrics, Composing, Drawing
Other:
- He produce all of Big Bang’s song.
- His childhood friend is Kangin from Super Junior.
- He was a SM trainee for 5 years until he quit because he wasn’t sure of what he wanted to do.


This month I decided to feature G-Dragon because of his extreme awesomeness. I mean, he is a talented rapper, producer and songwriter. That’s just… wow. That’s a lot of work, and he’s amazing at what he does. And not only is he extremely talented, he’s good looking too! I swear, he really might be perfect… Almost a bit to perfect for my taste, but hey! That’s just my own personal preference. But as an idol he really is amazing. The only thing that I really disagree about with him is the fact that he’s smoking. Not only is that a bad influence on his fans, it’s also something that in the end will ruin his career. For someone who is living of his voice I really can’t understand how they can willingly sacrifice it to the cigarettes (well, I guess he could live of his talents as a producer and songwriter, but still)! Cigarettes destroy your voice, your stamina and your lungs. Therefore, if you smoke, you will one day not have such an attractive voice, you’ll be unable to dance due to lack of stamina, and you won’t be able to sing those high notes or the tricky fast parts of your rap because you’ve ruined your lungs. And you’ll probably also die in lung cancer or some other cigarette related disease. Just saying. But I really have to stop talking about why I’m so against smoking, I could go on for hours.


But by now guys! I <3 U! See you soon!

~Rosey

No comments:

Post a Comment