Translate

Thursday, July 18, 2013

K-Pop Review: B.A.P - Hurricane

I ‘m in love. It’s as simple as that. This is the kind of song I like to hear from B.A.P! Not that Coffee Shop was bad or anything, it’s just not the kind of song I really look forward to from these guys.

But this song… it’s just so amazing! Yongguk’s voice… Just… I’m really at a loss of words to describe his voice in this song, or, well, always. It’s so amazing. But I have two questions to Himchan about his English. First of all; You want a baby? There are two interpretations of that sentence, one of them is kind of weird, well, for a song at least. And secondly; What is a loof? I mean except for that 1 word your English is flawless, soo...

Ehh… Nothing… Anyway. The video is a very typical B.A.P video, with less dancing. I miss the dancing! Why no dancing?! But anyway, the video match the song really well, and I think it’s a great video. But Zelo, what’s with the hair? You look a bit like a little lamb. I don’t like it. But except for that everyone’s styling was really good. Well, I do have a thing for B.A.P’s style, so, big surprise.

Do you guys like this song? And what did you think about Zelo’s hair? Check the video out below!

~Rosey


No comments:

Post a Comment