Translate

Thursday, July 11, 2013

K-Pop Review: Kim Hyun Joong - Unbreakable (ft. Jay Park)

Have I ever said how much I love this man’s voice? Seriously. And this song… I really like it a lot! It reminds me of one of his other songs, Break Down, but with the addition of Jay Park, and I’m not complaining. There is no Double K, but I don’t really know them, so…

Anyway… The song is really amazing, and I love songs with an attitude, and this song definitely has that. The only thing about the song that I’m not totally in love with is Kim Hyun Joong’s pronunciation of “unbreakable”… It’s not really wrong, but … Well, except for that the song has practically everything, and it definitely feel like a Kim Hyun Joong song. I don’t know how to explain that, but it does.

The MV is really good, thou there is absolutely no plot, just a whole lot of posing, either by them or by objects and animals. But it looks kind of cool, and it suits the feel of the song really well. And the dancing… I wish there were more!! They are so good!

Don’t you think they’re really good dancers too? And what do you think about the song? Check it out below!

~Rosey


No comments:

Post a Comment