Translate

Thursday, August 22, 2013

K-Pop Review: Ailee - U&I

I’m seriously in love with Ailee’s voice, she’s such an amazing singer. And this song is really amazing. For real. It’s sassy, has a good tempo and her voice just makes the whole thing complete.

But I don’t really get the video. Like, it’s all cool, and Ailee looks really pretty, but what is the plot part about? She has a on/off relationship with her boyfriend? I don’t know. All she does is too look upset talking on the phone and throw that present away. The rest is just… confusing.

Ailee dances really well, and I don’t know why, but that is actually a bit of a surprise to me. Not the fact that she can dance, but the fact that she does dance, I should say. The music she does, and the fact that she’s a solo artist she doesn’t really have a need for dancing, and similar artists rarely dance. Even in K-Pop.

But what do you think about the song? Is it good? Yes? No?

~Rosey


No comments:

Post a Comment