Translate

Thursday, August 29, 2013

K-Pop Review: NU'EST - Sleep Talking

This is my song!! Or more like, my dance. Cause seriously, if you take away all the fancy moves in the dance, that’s me every single day, trying not to fall asleep during class. I’m not even joking. And to top that off, it’s a fun, awesome, upbeat song (makes sense, no?) that I could listen myself to death with. It’s just so good, and I love this type of music. This is the music I love NU’EST for. It just makes me happy, and full of energy.

The video is amazing, it’s colorful and kind of funny. But I feel as if it’s a mash up of already existing videos. NU’EST’s Action, SHINee’s Hello, U-KISS’ DORADORA and that one video where one of the member walk through mirrors and stuff, but I just can’t seem to remember what it’s called or find it anywhere… But it’s still really good, and I like it a lot.

And the dance, oh that glorious dance. It’s really funny, and most of it isn’t too hard to learn, if you want to dance along or whatever. I mean, not that lying down in each other’s lap, that requires an insane amount of strength in your legs and stomach. But the rest of it is fairly easy, and I like that. It looks really good, but it’s not one of those impossible to do dances. I just have one complaint. Aron, WHY are you standing on the dancers? That’s not nice. And moreover, dancing on someone’s back look as if it hurts…

Anyway, what did you people think about the song and MV? Check the video out below and tell me!

~Rosey

No comments:

Post a Comment