Translate

Saturday, June 15, 2013

June 2013: CNU (of B1A4)


Birth Name: Shin Dongwoo
Birthday: June 16, 1991
Position: Vocals, Rapper
Specialty & Hobby: Rap, Rap making, Taekwondo
Other:
- His blood type is A
- His name CNU means ‘A dependable and sweet-natured friend’
- He’s the tallest member


So… I just realized that I have only featured rappers in these posts so far, but here’s another one! But he sings too, so I guess it’s some sort of middle ground.

But anyway, I totally have a thing for guys with glasses. If it suits them, of course. And it definitely suits CNU! And I kind of like guys with long, or well, longer hair. So I kind of have a thing for CNU’s looks. And he is very talented too. He’s a good rapper and singer, and he dances very well too. Sooooo… I really like this guy, he is an amazing idol, and I wish they would style more idols like him!


But I have to go now, love you! See you soon! Bai!

~Rosey

No comments:

Post a Comment